YouTube link of complex:
The current owner wishes to sell and have requested such that all offers be submitted for consideration.
Current rent is $460 a week and tenants’ lease is till early April.
Potential rental is $530-550 a week. Over 70% units in Harbour Town Villas are rental properties.
It ideally suits for owner occupied or investor.
– recently renovated kitchen
– 3 Generous sized bedrooms with built in robe & fans.
– New carpet and fleshly painted
– Main bedroom brand new Ensuite bathroom
– new floor and vanity installed at main bathroom
– Open plan living, dining area all with new floor
– Separate laundry with guest toilet.
– Single lockup garage with internal access.
– Unique great backyard with pavers and plenty of space leading off living area
– Secure resort style gated estate with two pools, tennis court, 11 cameras and BBQ area.
– Individual water meter in place for each unit
– New predestine gate on the end of complex takes residents to Harbour Town shopping outlets. It takes 12 mins walking distance along Compass drive.
Reap the rewards of this location as the light rail at Helensvale with Westfield shopping center. Let alone being able to utilize the Shopping Mecca at Harbour Town only just a quick drive away and the huge natural playground of the Broadwater for boating, fishing or catching a sunrise morning stroll prior to your working day.
This hidden Gem is on the gateway to Northern Gold Coast living with its neighbouring millionaires row waterway homes and golf course resorts.
Body Corporate Levy is around $3300.00 a year
Council rate is $1900.00 a year plus water service rate is $950 a year.